Thursday, July 4, 2013

Covergance update

So for convergence i am currently having a problem deciding on how i want to base everything. There are premade bases i could use that look nice but cost more money. I could make my own but it requires finding parts....which I am having a little trouble with at the moment. I want to do the bases myself which means i am going to have to get creative with how i find some of the stuff I want. Hopefully I will be able to. In the mean time i did do a little work with what I have. First is Aurora, i got some feedback that she needed to be more horizontal than the first incarnation so i flattened her as much as I could while still fitting her nicely over the base. I also got feedback that i should do something better with her wings...I could not figure out how to do that well so i just went with what I had. 


I know its a rough pic but the room isnt well setup for pics yet. Next is the galvensizer and clockwork angel. Both of these need to have some flocking done still but the "main parts" of the basing are done. For the galvenizer I plan to do some water effects with green to look like spilled necro-fluids. The clockwork angel is standing on an energon cube to go with the "transformers" theme I am planning on. 


Hopefully I will have more frequent updates on these models in the near future. 

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment